Stomp and Twang CIC are committed to protecting your personal information.
· Emails sent via the Stomp and Twang contact/subscribe forms
· Stomp and Twang Social Media Channels
It also relates to your use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence in person.
In order to process your ticket bookings, trader or job/volunteer applications or other enquiries, we will need to collect and use information about you.
· What information Stomp and Twang may collect about you
· When Stomp and Twang may use your details to contact you
· Whether the festival will disclose/forward your details to anyone else
· Your choices regarding the personal information you provide us
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (including the Data Protection Act 1988, The General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Bill – these laws are referred to collectively in the Policy as ‘the data protection laws’). No website can be completely secure; if you have concerns about your data, get in touch straight away.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to a serious risk.
Data Protection and Privacy
We do from time to time ask people for their personal details in forms to subscribe to specific information or entering applications electronically. Personal information collected via this website and the registration process is controlled by Stomp and Twang CIC. This will only ever be shared with a third party for explicit, necessary processing purposes; for instance:
· Our ticket provider has access to your registered personal information for the sole purpose of maintaining your registration details and processing ticket bookings and ticket related enquiries. They will not use this information to contact you about anything other than the Stomp and Twang Festival (however you may receive communication from them if you have made other third party purchases with them independently).
· If you book accommodation or merchandise, your booking information will be shared with the accommodation provider and merchandise company accordingly, for the sole purpose of processing your booking. They will not use this information to contact you about anything other than your booking (however you may receive communication from them if you have made other third party bookings with them independently).
· The Festival mailing list is processed by Stomp and Twang CIC. We reserve the right to appoint a new Data Processor for the mailing list.
Stomp and Twang CIC will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
To contact you with information about your ticket registration, ticket or accommodation purchase (either directly or through our Data Processor)
To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide for the website, or CVs or applications uploaded to our forms.
To deal with your requests and enquiries
To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not
For analysis and research purposes so that we may improve services offered by the Festival. This can include geo-demographic information for external sources, to ensure that localised services are protected.
To notify you of any changes to Stomp and Twangs CIC policies and practices
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as necessary for the relevant activity.
As an annual event, we recognise that because you have not used your registration details to purchase a ticket it one year, it does not means that you have no intention of using your registration to purchase a ticket in the future.
If you no longer wish to be registered to apply for tickets for the Festival you may delete your registration at any time (as long as you do not have a current booking).
You can subscribe to the Newsletter either via our website or by opting in on your Festival registration.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email or via the email preferences on your registration.
We own the copyright of all photographs taken by employees and volunteers of the Stomp and Twang Festival.
Limitation of Liability
Whilst Stomp and Twang Festival CIC will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that all material found on this website is accurate and up to date, it cannot guarantee this to the users/readers. We cannot guarantee that the information contains on this website is accurate, complete or verified and will accept no liability or obligation (whether at law or otherwise) for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any loss or damage suffered by any person, company or other organisation from any reliance placed upon the information found on this website.
You have the following rights under the GDPR in respect of your personal information held by us:
· To access your personal data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information the Stomp and Twang Festival holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected
· To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (this information is set out in this Policy)
· To have your personal data corrected where necessary (please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you become aware of any incorrect or out of date information
· To object or restrict how your personal data is processed
· To have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business
In order to verify your request, you will be asked to provide copies of two valid forms of identification (Current Passport, Driving Licence, Birth Certificate, Current Vehicle Registration Document)
You also have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Cookies may be used from time to time to assist us in presenting the website in a more usable format.
Information and the Law
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with the laws and regulations, for example to enforce the terms under which you purchased the ticket, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Festival, users of the Festival or others, including your vital interests or those of another person.
Recording the Festival
If you wish to film or record the Festival please make sure you have read or Broadcaster, Internet and Filming Access Policy. If you wish to use a camcorder, mobile phone etc. to film the Festival for your own private use please see our guide to filming at the Festival.
You can also delete your registration at any time – please see Data Retention above for details. If changes are made to how we would like to use your personal information you will be notified by email
This website is owned by Stomp and Twang Festival CIC