Be A Vendor


How do I get started?

Complete and submit the form below to apply for space at our event. 

How much does it cost?

Cost depends on the size of your stall. Get in touch for a quote.

Do I need insurance?

Every vendor must carry liability insurance with minimum policy limits of £1,000,000.00.  A valid certificate of insurance is due with the lease agreement to Stomp and Twang CIC.

What permits do I need?

You will need the necessary food hygiene certificates (if applicable) and be registered to trade with the appropriate authorities.

Get in touch!

Stomp and Twang Festival